A full copy of my resume (in PDF format) is available for download via the link at the bottom of this post.
Ferris State University, Grand Rapids, MI 2007-Present
Bachelor of Business in Information Security and Intelligence GPA: 3.7
Anticipated graduation date: June 2010
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI 2006-2007
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.0
- Experienced in various scripting and programming languages (VBScript, Perl, PHP and others).
- Knowledgeable in the field of digital forensics and the tools of that field.
- Experienced with Cisco VOIP phones and various networking hardware.
- Proficient in network and Active Directory administration.
- Experienced in computer/information security on servers, workstations and networks.
Tech Support Team Lead, February 2010 to Present, MediaMall Technologies, New York, NY
- Provide technical support for customers via email and online forums.
- Review support tickets and perform spot checks for problems.
- Handle escalated support tickets, refunds, and customer software licenses.
- Attend weekly meetings to provide input and reports.
- Help team members with problems and tickets.
IT Project Technician, July 2007 to January 2009, Trillium Staffing Solutions – Corporate, Kalamazoo, MI
- Back end programming for databases and work flow automation.
- Made decisions concerning anti-virus solutions and maintained the AV administration servers.
- Developed “Web 2.0” marketing campaigns targeting various mediums (Facebook, MySpace, job boards, blogs…)
- Concentrated on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Handled all purchasing of IT equipment and developed and maintained relationships with vendors.
- Developed and modified scripts and programs for network administration and automation.
Desk-side Management Support Technician, September 2006 to December 2006, Pfizer, Kalamazoo, MI
- Picked up laptops and workstations scheduled for maintenance and set delivery times.
- Performed on-site technical support using administrative accounts and tools.
- Installed hardware and software during maintenance as per client’s needs.
- Worked with other DMS Technicians in a team to complete each day’s scheduled appointments and tasks.
- Exceeded expectations by finishing the project 5 weeks ahead of schedule.
LEADERSHIP AND AFFILIATIONS:
- President, Kalamazoo-Portage Robotics League, non-profit organization, 2005-Present
- FIRST LEGO League Robotics Coach, 2005-Present
- President, Engineering Robotics Club, Student Chapter, 2005-2007
- Member, Society of Woman Engineers, Student Chapter, 2005-2006