2008-10-10

The Best Pizza Crust, Ever

I know, this has nothing to do with IT, gaming or anything else I generally discuss here. Unless you count the fact that IT professionals stereotypically love pizza and lots of it.

However, I digress. You see, I love cooking, I love food and I'm cheap. That's a nice way of saying I love going out to eat, but I'm rarely not too cheap to even order a pizza for delivery.

I'll never order a pizza at a restaurant or from any pizzeria again after making this recipe. It's awesome. I like to mix in garlic powder, oregano and Butter buds butter sprinkles. Then I add tomato sauce, grilled chicken, yellow peppers, green peppers, onion and pineapple (for the fiance's half). Best pizza crust ever, period.

Allrecipes.com Pizza Crust I Recipe


Who knows; I love cooking and even geeks, gamers, nerds and IT guys need to eat. Maybe I'll continue to post recipes occasionally, or often. It's my blog.

No comments: